Associate level IT Auditor wanted urgently at our direct insurance industry client . Must have expertise in a prior environment dealing with SOX. Ideal candidate has prior Big 4 experience.
Exp in IT audit environments, CISO. Experience working within IT and infrastructure.
Insurance industry experience is a plus. Regulatory exp, State filings, International regulatory exp. all good experience to have. This position will be eventually located in CT with work from home flexibility but at this time is remote. Offering salary plus bonus and benefits
Send resumes to Sharyn asap.
- Support the development, implementation and maintenance of a group wide risk based internal audit plan.
- Participate in the planning, execution and reporting of internal audits and Sarbanes Oxley testing.
- Work closely with the external auditors to increase levels of reliance on IT internal audit work.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the internal audit risk register, being proactive in identifying new risks applicable to the company.
- Working closely with the IT department to manage both internal and external audit deliverables on a timely basis.
- Perform ad hoc audit projects responding to emerging risks and management requests.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of IT auditing experience, preferably with a Big 4 firm
- CISA or equivalent designation preferred
- Possesses a comprehensive understanding of information technology risks and environments
- Has a general understanding of P&C Insurance, financial reporting and IT regulatory requirements
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley controls testing would be advantageous
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Vertex Solutions Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, citizenship, sex, marital or veteran status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.