Robert Half Technology is looking for business development professionals with information technology industry experience to join our team. Dividing your time between marketing and recruiting functions, you will promote our services to prospective clients and IT consultants. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills ? and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment with un-capped earning potential.
As an Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
* Business development: Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for full-time placement solutions; market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with C-level executives and key decision makers. Recruiting Manager will participate in local trade association and networking events to solidify Robert Half Technology's presence in the local business community.
* Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and IT professionals currently on assignment in order to ensure both receive exceptional customer service; resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently in order to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
* Leads: Generate leads and market intelligence to enhance our new client development efforts. Maintain relationships with candidates to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new business opportunities.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half Technology:
* EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER ? Our more than 68-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
* PERFORMANCE = REWARD ? We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
* UPWARD MOBILITY ? With over 120 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
* TOOLS FOR SUCCESS ? We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
* RESPECTED WORLDWIDE ? Robert Half once again was named to FORTUNE? magazine's list of ?World's Most Admired Companies? and was the highest?ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
* 2+ years? of business-to-business development experience and/or working in an IT-related field is preferred.
* Must have a strong desire to build a career in business development by using proven prospecting, closing skills and the ability to build client relationships.
* Cold calling and high volume phone experience is preferred.
* A combination of business development, account management and recruiting skills are required.
* Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic environment, while maintaining a sense of urgency and a higher sense of accountability.
* Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive, self-motivated individual.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half Technology.
Visit this link to learn more: https://www.roberthalf.com/technology/it-recruitment-about-us
Robert Half is a leader in professional staffing services, and when you join our company, you'll be part of the best team in the business. So why Robert Half, what makes us different?
For one thing, Robert Half is the most respected firm in our industry. With our founding in 1948, we pioneered specialized staffing services. Later, we introduced the concept of the professional-level temporary.
Robert Half is frequently named to "Best Places to Work" lists around the world and for the last 19 years, Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune? magazine's list of ?World's Most Admired Companies.? (March 1, 2017). This is just a small sampling of our many accolades.
Most recently Robert Half was named #1 on Forbes? List of America's Best Professional Search Firms. (May 3, 2017).
We also are deeply committed to ethics and integrity. Our founder, Robert Half, was a leader in the fight against discriminatory employment procedures. Today, we're guided by four LEAD Principles, which set the standard for the industry:
* Leadership by example
* Ethics first
* An openness to new ideas
* Dedication to excellence
Strategic Alliances and Relationships
Robert Half Technology has strategic business alliances with leading technology trade associations and software companies. These alliances underscore our commitment to providing our customers with the highest-quality technology staffing resources. We are proud to work with the following organizations:
* Microsoft? Partner Network
* Application Integration
* Cloud Productivity
* Collaboration and Content
* Devices and Deployment
* Intelligent Systems
* Midmarket Solution Provider
* Application Development
* Data Analytics
* Data Platform
* Software Asset Management
* Oracle? (as a Gold Partner)
You may submit your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran