Vortex Consulting is seeking a motivated, energetic IT Business Analyst for Financials Systems for immediate opportunities. This role is open to candidates for either contract or full time employment opportunities
IT Business Analyst - Financial systems
- Define and document business processes and software requirements for company initiatives.
- Evaluates and validates new and existing system financial application system functions
- Analyzes end-user issues and identify solutions
- Provides support through standardized processes, tools, workflow analysis, and testing, to ensure end-user requirements are fulfilled.
- Develops and analyzes functional and non-functional requirements for technology solutions with stakeholders according to Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- 5 years related work experience as an IT Systems Business Analyst.
- Has participated in software development (SDLC) lifecycle or software implementation lifecycle
- Proficient Microsoft skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Prior large enterprise systems (ERP) experience preferred
- Financial ERP systems preferred (Oracle, SAP, JDEdwards, Lawson or similar)
- Hyperion Systems experience is a strong plus
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to drive and influence a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including meeting facilitation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Systems or relevant field
Local candidates. Those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
61 North Main Street, Suite A Canandaigua, NY, 14424Contact