What You Will Do In Your Role
As the IT Business Analyst, you will be expected to:
The Candidate should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Transform stakeholder needs into clear, concise business requirements and iteratively capture requirements through all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Conduct Review Sessions and gain approvals for requirements and manage changes through the application of standard control processes and tools.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams for the assigned projects.
- Communicate solution driven changes to key business stakeholders.
- Create and maintain project related artifacts using Agile Methodologies.
- Work closely with Software Quality Assurance and Development teams to ensure that proposed design solutions are aligned with current product and technical offerings.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Extensive experience with quote to cash business processes and data management
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with data visualization and analytics using tools (Tableau, Power BI etc.)
- Experience with gathering, analyzing, and building recommendations from data.
- Working knowledge of IT implementation methodologies (Agile, waterfall)
- Strong analytical, organizational skills, and interpersonal skills
- Advanced process definition and process improvement skills
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with all levels of employees and management.
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and ownership and a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of Business Systems Analyst experience in Quote to Cash business processes and data management
- 2+ year of experience with Agile Tools and Methodologies
- 1+ Experience with PowerBI, Tableau and other data visualization tools
- 1+ year Experience with writing SQL queries
- High level of initiative and ownership and a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- MBA or master's degree with a technical background
- Experience in Sales and Marketing
- Experience in Transportation and Logistics
- Experience with the implementation/configuration of an ERP system as a Business Analyst.
- Experience with diagraming tools such as Microsoft Visio
- Experience in Building Products Industry
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or