Job#: 1288562 Job Description:
Apex Systems is seeking an IT Business Analyst to join one of our largest clients in Kansas City to help with documenting requirements, system functionality, and design in various formats to help guide various testing scenarios. In this role the candidate will spend a significant amount of time documenting the systems IT currently supports today.
Candidate must be local
to the Kansas City area to be able to come into the office twice a week. Responsibilities:
- Functional expert in the systems assigned to them.
- Great written and verbal skills and communication skills.
- Enjoys working in a team and being collaborative.
- Can accurately document business requirements.
- Act as a liaison between business and IT and be flexible with the projects that are assigned. Candidate will be working with a wide variety of projects and across the entire company.
- Create test cases and potential situations that could happen.
- Meet with various decision makers to best understand goals and business requirements.
- Assist various project managers to scope out new projects.
- Clear documentation for IT staff to be able to understand and comprehend.
This position is at least a 6 month contract with the intent of extension.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume to Dayna Schroeder at
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at