Law Firm, which strictly represents mortgage lenders and servicers is in search of a technical associate. Provides services that range from foreclosure, bankruptcy representation, evictions, and loss mitigation to REO closing.
As an IT Business Analyst, you will work closely with the IT Project Managers, business, and technical teams to gather requirements, analyze the process/data, recommend solutions, test new development initiatives, and assist in software implementation. In collaboration with business owners/stakeholders, you will seek to understand business needs, challenges, and inefficiencies. Â
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform requirements gathering and project scope management
- Manage and document functional and non-functional requirements; the Agile stories, epics, and technical requirements.
- Plans, creates, and executes test plans and test cases.
- Create project plans, identify risks, reporting, and governance; while maintaining compliance with defined standards
- Manage clients' priorities of projects and requests.
- Perform strategic business research and root cause analysis to develop in-depth understanding of business need.
- Analyze and map processes (current state/future state).
- Act as the liaison between the customer and the development organization on assigned projects
- Partners with software developers and other technical staff to document and test various internal applications
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education and experience
- At least 2 years experience in related field
- Experience working within an agile development project lifecycle is a plus
- Experience with Jira project management configuration is a plus
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and project management skills are essential
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to understand relational database structures
- Possess ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective communication and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
411 Business Center Dr, Suite 113 Mount Prospect, IL, 60056Contact