is seeking a Business Analyst
to join our team! This role with be responsible for
We are on a journey to redefine how people, process and technology come together to create products enabling world-class reliability and a world-class experience for our employees, customers and partners. The products at the core of this transformation are led by the RE Product team to support sales team processes for Network, Enterprise Applications and Enterprise.
The Business Analyst will be expected to become fully integrated with the RE Incident Management Product team and partner with architecture and engineering to design and deliver functionality that delivers value to our 1,000+ user, user community as quickly and efficiently as possible. This position will Support the Incident Management Product team to deliver quality and timely feature development to meet the expected functionality from the legacy system's users AND the existing users of platform.
This person will help to accelerate the timeline in depreciating the Legacy Incident Management Ticketing system (TTS - BMC Remedy) by building its replacement (IOP - ServiceNow implementation) Core Responsibilities:
- IOP - Innovation Operations Platform. Specifically, will be supporting the Incident Management Product (Primarily powered by ServiceNow, Mulesoft and AWS)
- SQL code development to pull insights from various databases
- Deliver high quality, timely, and actionable insights that define opportunities and risks and translate into clear recommendations with associated implications for the business
- Educate stakeholders to empower them with accessible, actionable data and insights
- Present detailed quantitative analysis and qualitative insights to senior leadership in a manner that is easily interpreted and aids strategic and tactical decision making
- Help create reports and dashboards in Adobe Analytics to track key metrics
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Philadelphia, PA Requirements:
Other skills preferred:
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Marketing, Economics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or other relevant field. Relevant work experience may be substituted.
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Strong SQL skills/experience using Teradata
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Adobe Analytics experience is preferred.
- Certfied Scrum Master (SCM) Certification
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration
would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
At pureIntegration, we believe Digital Transformation is less about tools and platforms and more about developing the people who use them, supported by innovative business strategy and expert integration. By engaging our clients as expert consultants in operational process design, we synthesize and harmonize strategy, process and evolving technologies to catapult the modern enterprise well into the 21st century.
In over 15 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 15 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals. pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.