One of the fastest growing private real estate management / rental company in the United States is looking to add 3 Business Analysts to their team. It is understood throughout the company that they operate more as a tech company than a rental company through the use of powerful internal analytics applications and external facing customer apps. They are in the first phase of developing a customer portal that with help streamline the management of their properties for customers and clients. This portal with have millions of transactions a day and be centered around Event-Driven Architecture.
This will be a Full-Time / Remote position to join their existing development teams and help with supporting new greenfield software development (requirement gathering, user stories, flowcharting, etc.). A big plus would be anyone with experience in overseeing the Software project from start to finish from a BA's perspective. They are looking to bring on multiple BA's ranging from Mid -> Senior. If this sounds interesting, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 years' experience as a technical Business Analyst supporting software development initiatives
- Requirements gathering
- Experience creating User Stories
- Excellent cross-functional communication skills - interacting with both tech teams, business stakeholders, and end users
- Knowledge of Agile and tools like Jira
- Understanding of the software development life-cycle (SDLC, Iterative).
- Proven experience providing detailed business problem analysis, process mapping, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA work supporting new software development projects from start to finish.