Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the technology services community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Business Analyst to fulfill an immediate vacancy.
Experience: 3-5 years
The position offers an excellent opportunity to play a vital role in the support, development and enhancement of IT applications across multiple business units. The role may involve process documentation, system configuration & integrations, report design, and business liaison. A major opportunity with this role is learning and supporting the functionality of applications across the Operations Accounting organization. The role includes working closely with business partners and IT peers to perform various levels of business analysis, project management, and planning for future needs.
· Understand and apply appropriate project and system development methodologies to ensure a timely and cost-effective solution.
· Contribute in a diverse team environment to ensure solutions are implemented in a consistent manner and proper collaboration is in place across IT and the business.
· Meets with customers to gather and document effective business requirements and translates requirements to system design.
· Maps and analyzes end to end business processes within proprietary systems
· Coordinates new system enhancements with appropriate testing, change management and communication with minimal rework.
· Works with the development team on the execution of the design.
· Develops test plans, support documentation and training material for supported systems.
· Identifies, researches, and resolves system issues proactively
· Provides recommendations to management, customers and peers.
· Supports end-user requests and coordinates within IT framework to ensure effective use of current IT systems.
Strong critical thinking skills, problem solving, documentation and process improvement are important. Familiarity with Visio, Service Now and other Office tools is required. Strong written and verbal skills is a must.
Immediate start; full time W2 contract engagement.
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at http://www.rezultgroup.com/.