TCI has an immediate need for a Business Analyst in Findlay, OH. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our enterprise level client is the largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation.
The Business Analyst position offers an opportunity to collaborate with internal business partners, external vendors and IT support teams to support logistics applications. The position also provides an opportunity to participate in a large-scale effort to standardize systems and business processes across the organization.
- Gain business process knowledge and technical understanding of logistics systems.
- Ensure current systems comply with internal policies and standards; perform periodic testing of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) controls as needed.
- Facilitate gap assessments to compare functionality across multiple systems; partner with the business to formulate recommendations and future project plans.
- Develop functional specifications and business process maps to support standardization efforts.
- Participate in conversion efforts by testing solutions and performing cutover tasks as needed.
- Provide day-to-day support and participate in other project work based on business priorities.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as an IT Business Analyst.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor s degree in a related field is required.
- Proven ability to model complex business processes and facilitate organizational change.
- Middleware and ETL (extract, transform and load); experience integrating with SAP and/or RightAngle a plus.
- Oil & Gas industry and/or logistics process knowledge is a plus.