CompuGain is an Information Technology and Business Consulting firm providing project-based solutions, software solutions and professional staffing services.
CompuGain is looking for a IT Business Specialist/Product Owner with prior experience on regulatory reporting systems implementation.
- Can interface between business and technical teams
- Understands the end-to-end software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Requirement gathering
- Process/data flow design
- Technical spec design
- Business analysis
- Translating business requirements to technical requirements
- Defining project objectives
- Feasibility analysis
- Supporting development, systems integration testing and user acceptance testing
- Creating and documenting UAT strategies/plans and test cases/scripts
- Knowledge of manual and automation testing
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Experience in mortgage industry
- Experience with Agile projects. The project role to be filled is on an agile project reporting to the business project manager.
- Experience with using VersionOne and writing user stories for projects where a transactional datastore is being implemented in addition to regulatory reporting output.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Thanks and Regards
Shiva Gentala | CompuGain
P: 703 454 0355
Woodland Park Rd - Suite 100 Herndon, Virginia 20171