IT Business Systems Analyst FICO
Our client is seeking a Business Systems Analyst responsible for implementing IT Business Solutions that utilize project management, business analyst and technical skills to best service the client.
- Analysis, design, configuration, and support of the SAP FI/CO areas to meet the business needs
- Finance related ancillary applications
- Provides specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions in the FICO modules of ECC 6. x
- Ensure the integrity of the finance configuration of the SAP system across multiple landscapes
- Handle intercompany transactions / reconciliation
- Create and manage Project Schedule
- Support production configuration
- Assist in functional change requests
- Study/research new process requests
- Conduct break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes
- Support Month End, Quarter End and Year End Close activities
- Facilitate SME discussions
- Analyze and document business process
- Create process flow diagrams and facilitate discussions with the business
- Assist business unit in determining and writing business requirements/ process flows for new projects or modifications to existing policies and procedures
- Gather, validate and document business requirements
- Create Functional and Technical Specifications to ensure a quality solution is developed.
- Manage or participate in Business Solutions projects
- Ensure that the communications process is managed and tailored to meet the needs of the sponsor and stakeholders.
- Plan out all 9 knowledge areas in the PMBOK and ensure the project is managed to the standard policies
- Define and follow Change Control process
- Ensure requests are understood and vetted appropriately
- Account management: understands customer s business drivers and changes in priorities
- Follows and educates the business on the IT Processes including Project Management methodology
- Participate in SOX Audit remediation
- Support other enterprise ancillary applications in FI/CO area, such as SAP BPC, Paymetric, Cybersource, Concur, SOVOS, etc.
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations
- Provide support for enhancements that add incremental value to existing processes
- Identify opportunities to provide Continuous Improvement to existing processes and recommend solutions
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Information Systems, or related field; Master's degree a plus
- At least 5 years professional experience in IS
- At least 2 years of Project Management experience
- Configuration knowledge of master data, GL, AP, AR, Asset accounting, and Cash and Bank accounting
- Proven experience designing and implementing technology solutions.
- Configuration knowledge of cost element, cost center, internal order, product costing, profitability analysis and profit center accounting
- Understanding of dependency between FI and CO and other logistics modules
- Understanding of configuration dependencies and interrelationships between separate functional modules of SAP
- Familiar with functionality of the integration points to all of the other core SAP modules (SD, MM, PP)
- PMP Certification a plus
- Six Sigma/Lean Six Sigma Certification a plus
- Experience with a Project Management Methodology a plus
- Experience with SAP BPC, Paymetric, Cybersource, Concur or SOVOS a plus
For over two decades, Millennium Consulting has been a leader in professional staffing. Today, Millennium caters to a diversified portfolio of market-leading customers. Since its establishment, Millennium has relentlessly focused on unwavering integrity while perfecting the recruitment of subject matter experts for complex, mission critical projects. Our approach remains unchanged: Sweeping analysis of our clients staffing initiatives and organizational culture, combined with a personal approach to long-term relationship building to identify the most impactful talent.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.