SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc.,
it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company. Title
: IT Business Systems Analyst Senior Advisor Location
: Atlanta, GA | Richmond, VA | Mason, OH Essential duties to include, but are not limited to:
Qualifications Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Collaborates with business and IT partners to facilitate and support the development of detailed scope statements and high level business requirements in development efforts.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with Business and IT partners. Identifies, initiates, and drives opportunities to support business activities.
- Leads the high-level requirements development process.
- Supports elicitation/development of high-level and detailed business requirements for large- to program-level efforts.
- Partners with Account Managers collaborating on business opportunities and solutions.
- Identifies opportunities to strengthen Account manager effectiveness.
- Supports the management of integrated (business, functional and technical) requirements and design including participation and oversight in defining enterprise-related processes and changes in alignment with industry.
- Supports development of strategic plans and technology solutions to meet business requirements across the enterprise.
- Proactively addresses customer issues, works with Business and IT partner to develop alternatives and is empowered to implement business and process solutions.
- Supports solution implementation across enterprise initiatives; ensures system is implemented according to plan.
- Addresses risks and implements contingency plans to resolve issues impacting business or IT objectives across the enterprise.
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum of 8 years experience in a variety of technologies, documenting requirements and/or building test cases; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
- Excellent written and oral communnication skills
- Ability to gather requirements and create user stories
- Experience interfacing with internal and external stakeholders
- MS Tools- including Powerpoint & Visio
- Interoperability FHIR (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resource
- API (Application Programming Interface)
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America's Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.