BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
BDO Digital, LLC, a subsidiary of BDO USA, LLP, provides a holistic portfolio of technology, transformation services and solutions. We are an organization that values your time, talent, and contributions. Collaborate with BDO Digital’s cross-disciplinary team who work together to solve digital needs and unearth new opportunities to drive competitive advantage. Our commitment to each other is why BDO Digital is a recognized leader for our culture, employee satisfaction and career growth. We’re looking for people with the same drive; to combine teamwork with technology to produce amazing results.
The IT Call center Director will be responsible for all call center operations ensuring that all service and quality metrics are met and exceeded by the team. This position is a multi-faceted, challenging role that requires proven leadership skills, excellent communication skills, attention to detail, the ability to effectively influence clients, develop relationships with technical and business contacts, coordinate service delivery, operations and project resources, and follow tasks through to completion. The ideal candidate will have experience building and growing an IT call center from the ground up, ensuring 24/7 servicing of our clients across multiple call centers locations.
The Firm provides comprehensive managed services to growing mid-market organizations. Our solutions range from cloud/infrastructure managed services, to end user service desk, to full outsourcing of IT.
As there are several cities listed within this job description, we would consider candidates nationwide.
- Bachelor’s degree, required; focus in Technology, preferred
- Ten (10) or more years of professional experience in IT Call Center, Service Delivery, Managed Services Provider or IT Professional Services, required
- Eight (8) or more years of strong IT operational experience, required
- Five (5) or more years’ experience overseeing call center/ticketing management, required
- Strong analytical, facilitation, documentation, and communication skills, required
- Strong project planning, scoping and management skills, required
- Strong business process analysis & design and process flow skills, required
- Client facing consulting experience, required
- ITIL V3 or V4, preferred
- Project Management Professional, (PMP), Lean Six Sigma (DMAIC) understanding and/or certification, preferred
- Any call center management certifications, preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis with previous experience overseeing programmatic teams, human resources, information technology
- Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems
- Capacity to work in a deadline-driven environment while handling multiple projects/tasks simultaneously with a focus on details
- Capable of successfully multi-tasking while working independently or within a group environment
- Capable of working well under pressure while dealing with unexpected problems in a professional manner
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Must have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
Keywords: Service Delivery, IT Call Center, Managed Services Provider, IT Professional Services, PMP, Six Sigma, DMAIC, ITIL V3 V4, Managed Services Provider, MSP, IT Solutions, IT Services, Advisory Strategy, Leadership
Akron, Anchorage, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boca Raton, Boston, Charlotte, Cherry Hill, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbia, Columbus, Coral Gables, Dallas, Des Plaines, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Worth, Gardner, Grand Rapids, Greater Washington D.C - Potomac, Greater Washington D.C. - McLean, Greenville, Harrisburg, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kalamazoo, Lakeland, Las Vegas, Long Island, Los Angeles, Madison, McLean, Memphis, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Nashville, New York, Norfolk, Orange County, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Raleigh, Reno, Richmond, Rosemont, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, San Ramon, Seattle, Spokane, St. Louis, Stamford, Tampa Bay, Tulsa, Valhalla, Washington, DC, West Palm Beach, Wilmington, Winter Haven, Woodbridge