Kforce is currently seeking an IT communications Manager in the Tampa, Florida (FL) area.
The Communications Manager requires a seasoned management professional comfortable in presenting to, challenging and working with Senior Management. Suitable candidates must be able to translate strategic business goals into operational strategies and work plans. This role works with team leads, project teams and other stakeholders outside the function to execute firmwide strategies so as to achieve cross-functional goals.
* Applies advanced and comprehensive functional knowledge to help stakeholders identify communications issues as they relate to achieving operational goals, resolve complex issues using problem-solving analysis skills and consistently manage stakeholders' expectations
* Actively drives the development of new methods, procedures, processes or systems, and manages the impact of these changes
* Proposes and defines solutions and standards which may impact a team or the organization, and leads complex functions and/or projects based on experience and knowledge, and may have responsibility for decisions that may affect these functions/projects
* May be responsible for decisions impacting a team and may provide input into the decision-making process for larger decisions
* Regularly interacts with firm management
* The position combines a matrix of responsibilities ranging from planning and executing high level communications to overseeing the Global IT reporting function to impacting the substance and processes for Global IT knowledge management; This requires both firm knowledge and experience across multiple functional areas
* May also supervise/manage staff, a global team, function, sub-function or area
* Manage specific cross-functional projects to successful completion with global team participation
* Technical tools skills are essential
* Having familiarity with Cloud based technologies would be a real plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.