AppDynamics is an application performance monitoring solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time transparency and insight into IT environments. With our outstanding AIOps solution, you can take the right action at exactly the right time with automated anomaly detection, rapid root-cause analysis, and a unified view of your entire application ecosystem, including private and public clouds. Using AppDynamics, you'll finally align IT, DevOps, and the business around the information that helps you protect your bottom line and deliver detailed customer experiences.About the Role
We are seeking an IT Compliance Analyst with a passion for bringing together business and technology partners by implementing effective and measurable IT governance processes. You have 3-5 years conducting IT Governance Risk and Compliance processes in a fast growing technically diverse organization. You are equally comfortable leading compliance efforts (SOX/SOC2/FedRAMP) and have experience developing, implementing, and executing controls to streamline IT processes and security in a complex SaaS and Corporate IT/BIS services environment.
This position is open to those that can work from the AppDynamics headquarters in San Francisco.Responsibilities
- Partner with business to identify, prioritize, and drive risk assessment of identified processes, including identification of control gaps.
- Lead development, operation and remediation of IT controls.
- Develop automated IT controls reporting.
- Audit the IT controls in conjunction with management, internal and external audits.
- Build links from other teams to assist in the creation of next generation systems governance processes around cloud technologies.
- Continuously identify areas needing improvement, create action plans, and execute to implement changes in a timely manner.
- Drive security and compliance improvements through process adjustments and training.
- Build documentation and train others to help increase awareness of governance, risk and compliance issues, and industry leading practices.
- Desire to help define how an industry leading organization operates its IT governance, risk and compliance efforts.
- Experience in leading compliance efforts around SOX/SOC2.
- You have in depth knowledge around GRC.
- You have experience leading and mitigating risk in projects throughout the organization.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, NetSuite and other SaaS applications and how they impact GRC efforts.