Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for IT Contracts Coordinator in Princeton, NJ with one of our top client.
Job Title: IT Contracts Coordinator
Location: Princeton, NJ 08543
Duration: 6+ months
Position Type: Hourly contract Position (W2 only)
EM's note: Requirements: 3+ years of SAP 3+ years of Purchase Orders 2+ years of Ariba and ServiceNow is a plus Excellent customer facing skills Ability to work in fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines Intermediate with Excel Highly Proactive Finance and Accounting experience is desirable Understanding of Procurement operations is a plus Biopharma experience is a plus
Job Description: Primary Job Description and Responsibilities:
Seeking an individual who will manage Software & SaaS purchase and renewal requests, initiate requisitions for IT Purchase Orders and Service Orders, and manage the requests throughout the Order lifecycle. Facilitate referrals and communications to Legal, Global Procurement, Software Asset Management and requesters.
- Perform Software & SaaS purchasing requests and contracting activities including contract processing and compliance, purchasing list management, requisition, purchase order, and invoice processing.
- Route Software & SaaS requests and contracts for appropriate processing and approvals, ensuring compliance to Client policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and facilitate communications between stakeholders, Legal, Global Procurement, Finance and Service Providers.
Provide subject matter expertise and guidance on the processes for Software & SaaS, contracting and orders.
- Perform administrative tasks necessary to support the Software/SaaS request, purchase request and contracting processes.
- Create, update and maintain Demands for Software and SaaS assets in ServiceNow for projections and budget
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related discipline (Finance, Accounting), Computer Sciences or Health Sciences or equivalent experience preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in Finance, Accounting or operations in a pharmaceutical organization
- Direct experience and subject matter expertise in the requisition, purchase order, and invoice processes, particularly in IT.
- Direct experience and subject matter expertise in contract management and/or contract compliance, particularly in IT.
- Direct experience and subject matter expertise in IT, software and software procurement.
- Direct experience working in ServiceNow is a plus.
- A working knowledge of all information systems and technology relevant to role, including but not limited to ServiceNow, Ariba, SAP, Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, OneNote), and SharePoint
Satya | Delivery Manager