Our client, a major bank in Jersey City, NJ, is looking for IT Coordination Analyst Consultant.
Initial 3+ months contract with possibility for extensions and/or permanent position.
Currently 100% remote due to Covid19, will be some on-site commute after.
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to
IT Coordination Analyst Consultant
- Host and track production system Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings
- Review and track production system troubles (aka Major Incidents), ensuring that they are recorded with full information, including impact, root cause and resolution; and are resolved and closed in a timely manner.
- Perform Major Incident analyses, and prepare summary and trending reports: Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly, as well as customer-facing system issue reports as needed.
- Coordinate and prepare meeting materials and minutes for various management committee meetings; as well as and regional IT conferences (Americas, Asia/AIOD, London/EMEA), which promote information sharing and efficiencies across regions.
- Support the Key Risk Assessment (KRA) and Key Risk Indicator (KRI) process across first line-of-defense teams including review, validation, and consolidation of data into appropriate reports.
- Excellent Microsoft Office tools skills, particularly Excel.
- Experience with ServiceNow helpful.
- Related experience in financial and/or IT institutions.
- Excellent IT knowledge in financial industry, IT Governance, Project Management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good coordination skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Familiarity with ITIL helpful.
Use this link to apply directly: https://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=14790328
Or email: Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers