Job ID: 2113498 Location:
OKLAHOMA CITY , OK , US Date Posted:
Engineering and SciencesSubcategory:
Yes, 10 % of the TimeMinimum Clearance Required:
NoneClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public TrustPotential for Remote Work:
SAIC is looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our Defense & Civilian Sector in support of the Federal Aviation Administration Integrated Service Center (FAA ISC). SAIC leads the way to provide customer-centric IT Service Management (ITSM) focused on improving service, and leveraging processes and strategies with an emphasis on timely IT services and support.
Candidates will be a key part of a team of IT professionals who provide hardware and software support for the FAA. Candidate will perform tasks such as preparing end user devices for deployment, installing and configuring equipment, troubleshooting issues, and managing ticket queues.
Qualifications Required Education, Experience, Certification
- Handle service inquiries and problems to include performing customer support activities involving the installation, modification, and repair of Windows based PCs, peripheral equipment, and COTS applications.
- Resolve incidents and task through the Remedy ITSM Tool.
- Documents, tracks, and monitors technical problems to ensure a timely resolution
- Identifies and researches solutions to technical problems.
- Able to diagnose and repair products by replacing worn or broken parks and making technical adjustments.
- Create knowledge base articles to document troubleshooting steps
- Package equipment for shipment
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline and three (3) years related experience; 11 years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- HDI-DAST Certification or the ability to obtain a HDI-DAST certification within 60 days of hire.
- Must have the ability to obtain and hold a Public Trust clearance.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $55,001 - $65,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.