WHAT WE NEED FROM YOURequired:
- Partnering with IT leadership to provide accurate, relevant, and effective training
- Formatting the content and delivery of software development training for IT team members
- Partnering with subject matter experts (SME) in the development of materials to teach
- Facilitating initial and ongoing training for IT team members
- Exploring and utilizing relevant third party resources such as PluralSight
- Cross-training IT team members on other roles within IT as necessary
- Acting as a mentor to IT team members, providing 1-on-1 shadow/coaching sessions
- Collaborating with fellow trainers within IT and other areas to help our teams fulfill their training needs
- Experience with object oriented programming (C#)
- Experience using SQL Server
- This position requires on-site attendance
- Strong work ethic
- Experience with MS Word and PowerPoint
- Good communication and team-building skills
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
THE PLACE & THE PERKS
- Previous training experience
- Knowledge of the ADDIE model of training development
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with TFVC and git
- Experience developing enterprise software using MVC, MVVM, or MVP framework
- Experience with building or maintaining UWM applications
Ready to join thousands of talented team members who are making the dream of home ownership possible for more Americans? It's all happening on UWM's campus, where our award-winning work place packs plenty of perks and amenities that keep the atmosphere buzzing with energy and excitement.
From the team member that holds a door open to the one that helps guide your career, you'll feel the encouragement and support on day one. No matter your race, creed, gender, age , sexual orientation and ethnicity, you'll be welcomed here. Accepted here. And empowered to Be You Here.
It's no wonder that of our six pillars, People Are Our Greatest Asset is number one. It's at the very heart of how we treat each other, our clients and our community. Whether it's providing elite client service or continuously striving to improve, our pillars provide a pathway to a more successful personal and professional life.
More reasons you'll love working here include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after just 30 days
- Additional parental and maternity leave benefits after 12 months
- Adoption reimbursement program
- Paid volunteer hours
- Paid training and career development
- Medical, dental , vision and life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Mortgage discount and area business discounts
- Free membership to our l arge, state-of-the-art fitness center , including exercise classes such as yoga and Zumba, various sports leagues and a full-size basketball court
- Wellness area, including an in-house primary-care physician's office, full-time massage therapist and hair salon
- Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast and lunch
- Convenience store featuring healthy grab-and-go snacks
- In-house Starbucks and Great Lakes Coffee Roasting Company
- I ndoor/outdoor caf with Wi-Fi
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation and change. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Team members may be required to perform other or different job-related duties as requested by their team lead, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Employment with UWM is "at-will." UWM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for this job online
Refer this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
Connect with UWM!
Not sure what to apply for? Connect with us to speak with a recruiter and explore opportunities!