Kforce is seeking an IT Digital Solutions Delivery Specialist for one of it's clients in Fort Worth, TX.
The Digital Solutions Delivery Specialist will be responsible for the daily management and execution of all go-to-market digital services ensuring digital services can be delivered to the business in a timely and efficient manner.
* 60% - Execute digital service delivery for web scanning, mobile enterprise, remediation of security deviations, digital inventory, third party and agency training\support; Ensure that client's web assets maintain compliance through repeatable proactive scanning and remediation activities; Accountable for: Web Application Firewall and website scanning process and remediation; Domain management and registration; Execution of mobile application scanning and remediation; Mobile application enterprise signing; Customer identity and access management; Enforcement of web development standards; Digital Inventory; Third party agency training of client standards
* 20% - Support IT Digital Project Managers with the execution of digital service requirements in direct support of market activities and projects to ensure all digital services needed are provided and in a complaint manner
* 10% - Support IT Security and Vulnerability Analyst and ensure defined client standards and processes are followed
* 5% - Serve as primary contact between IT Project Managers and IT Digital service delivery
* 5% - Ensure company IT Digital Platforms are compliant to client standards
* Additional responsibilities assigned as required
* Bachelor's degree from in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, required
* Five (5) or more years of IT industry experience with a concentration on service management including incident and requests, change management and governance of digital asset lifecycle is required
* Previous pharmaceutical or life sciences experience is preferred
* Hands-on experience with web application firewalls, web hosting environments, mobile application signing
* (Apple\Google\Android stores), DNS management and enforcement of digital standards and ability to train internal\external resources and vendors
* Experience in developing KPI's and targets within visualization tools to measure against KPI's
* Experience in Project Management across different types of business in a multi-national organization
* Relevant IT experience in Digital solutions (Imperva, Bright Edge, Data Theorem, Pantheon, FusePump, Com Laude, InfoTrust, etc.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent time management
* Proficient in MS Office
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.