Talent Space, Inc. is looking for an IT Engineer for a long term contract in San Jose!
Responsibilities & duties
· Design, build and maintain the development, test and production environments using distributed technologies in AWS
· Expert experience in Docker, Kubernetes
· Update the DC infrastructure through automation for scaling the services and reducing costs.
· To Create Infrastructure Automation tools like , Terraform, Ansible/ Cloud Formation, Jenkins etc
· To create and manage Infrastructure, monitoring and tracking application availability in AWS cloud environment.
· Assist the process and documentation team to define and maintain security policies and procedures for cluster
· Working with existing team to strategized continuous delivery and make recommendations for improvements to existing architecture
1. 8+ Years of overall technology experience, Certified AWS SysOps expert
2. He should have expertise in Linux, AWS, Ubuntu, CentOS with minimum 6 years of hands-on experience.
3. Expert in Docker based stack deployment and Kubernetes
4. Knowledge on VPC, EC2, EKS, S3, Auto scaling, Cloud watch, cloud formation, Cloud trail, SNS, SES.
5. Good knowledge on Administrating Highly Available Systems on AWS and responsible for design, deploy and manage solutions in AWS and Expertise in Administrating and Designing Network Infrastructure
6. Strong scripting skills in bash and/ or python
7. Ability to research technical problems and solutions online
8. Interest in learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
9. Should have monitoring exp in at least one of the tool – Xymon, App D, Grafana/Prometheus
For immediate consideration, please forward a Word copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org