IT - Enterprise Architecture Analyst - REMOTEMake Your Mark. Shape Your Future.
It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 53,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world's most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX, and more.What You'll Do
As an Enterprise Architect Analyst, you'll be part of our Global IT team located remotely.
This role will help the Global Enterprise Architect (EA) execute the Business Unit's vision and ensure that the enterprise landscape for Stanley Black and Decker remains up-to-date, supportable, and efficient. We are looking for an Enterprise Architect Analyst to help plan, execute, and measure the strategy of the EA across the global landscape of Stanley Black and Decker. Additionally, this role will assist in evaluating new solutions as they are proposed/introduced to the environment, assessing the existing portfolio of applications and technologies as part of a continuous cycle of evaluation and rationalization.
- Gathering & Cataloguing information related to applications, technologies, and other information related to the enterprise landscape
- Assist in stakeholder interviews and documenting information
- Preparing business cases for changes, rationalization, or transformation of applications within the landscape
- Working with the application, technology, product, and domain owners to ensure that roadmaps are present & maintained for their respective entries in the catalog
- Assisting in gathering the metrics of the landscape, and the EA processes as a steward of the enterprise
- Assist in Architecture Review Board processes, including monitoring the pipeline of requests and scheduling reviews with the Global EA
- Act as a steward of the master inventory of applications, technologies, domains, and standards
- Assess and adapt Architecture Frameworks to operational processes, business processes, services, capabilities, systems, and data views to meet program objectives.
Who You Are
- Do significant competitive research and Excellent communication, attention to detail, and critical thinking abilities
You constantly strive to do a good job...but wouldn't it be great if you could do your job and do a world of good? You care about quality - at every level. You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You're not intimidated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it.
- Undergraduate degree in IT, Business, Technology, or Data related field
- 1-3 years experience as a Technical/Solution Analyst
- Able to communicate across disparate groups and levels in the organization
- Thrive in a dynamic environment, maintaining composure and a positive attitude
- Demonstrable understanding of development processes and agile methodologies
- Proactively initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with team members
- Experience gathering and analyzing requirements and documenting technical information
- Basic understanding of enterprise application technologies as well as common EA topics such as person-based journeys, process orchestration, master data management, analytics and insights, artificial intelligence, etc. a plus
- Experience in cloud application created and deployed on AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP or any another cloud native platforms
- Hands-on experience in API management and API security standards (Token, OAuth, OpenId)
- Understanding of the loosely coupled architecture and reusable APIs
- Understanding of API-First and Cloud Native approaches
What You'll Receive
- evaluate enterprise technologies and vendor offerings to stay current and effective in this job role.
- Evaluate new technologies in the context of the future state architecture and evolving business requirements
You'll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits plan:
How You'll Feel
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs
We want our company to be a place you'll want to be - and stay. Being part of our team means you'll get to:
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera® and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
What's more, you'll get that pride that comes from empowering makers, doers, protectors and everyday heroes all over the world. We're more than the #1 tools and storage company and #2 security solutions provider, with a leading presence in engineered fastening. We're visionaries. Industry 4.0 innovators. As successful as we've been in the past, we have so much further to go. That's where you come in. Join us!
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.