Kforce has a client in Brandon, FL that is seeking an IT Enterprise Architect.
The successful IT Enterprise Architect will possess skills that will allow them to be the technical -face- of IT within our environment. The IT Enterprise Architect will be able to drive discussions with senior technical and management personnel within customers and partners, as well as the technical background that enables him or her to interact with and give guidance to the CIO and his direct reports. This candidate will also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* IT Enterprise Architect will define strategy with respect to enterprise related standards and design goals and be able to provide technical design and architectural leadership, including documenting and diagramming the logical, physical, and process views across multiple technology domains
* Evaluate business requirements in the early stages of projects to determine what software, integration technologies, system architectures, and patterns should be employed to meet business objectives efficiently
* IT Enterprise Architect will participate in the development of roadmaps, which include product selection, versions, upgrades, projects and milestones
* Conduct research focused on identifying emerging technology solutions and lead technology evaluations, which involve identifying a weighted feature matrix for a specific need and evaluating and scoring products against the desired features
* Collaborate with project teams to assist in delivery of the solution implementation by providing guidance as needed to application, engineering and operations teams
* IT Enterprise Architect will communicate best practices by giving presentations, working with project teams, and authoring content aimed at educating others about standards, strategies, and otherwise defined best practices
* Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university
* Minimum of 8 years of experience architecting and delivering enterprise solutions across multiple enterprise architecture domains (technology, application, information and infrastructure)
* Strong understanding of enterprise security technologies including proxies, antispam, authentication repositories, intrusion detection & prevention solutions, logging and monitoring, network access control, encryption, identity management, authentication and privileged access management solutions
* General understanding of cloud computing architecture, technical design and implementations, including (IaaS), (PaaS) and (SaaS) delivery models across multiple different cloud vendors (e.g. AWS, Azure)
* Understanding of security related regulatory requirements, such as NIST, PCI, ISO 27001, HIPAA compliance and familiarity with security tools integrated with DevOps (e.g. Fortify, WhiteSource, and Qualys)
* Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and team work
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.