3-D Technology Group is seeking talented and passionate IT Field Operations Technicians to join our rapidly growing team!
Who We Are
3-D Technology Group is a full-service IT professional services and solutions company headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee, with regional offices throughout the United States. Offering a custom portfolio of comprehensive and unique IT services and tools, we seek to deliver creative solutions to our clients by leveraging our top engineering talent and industry experience. Our services portfolio addresses three critical IT components: technology adoption, compliance and logistics. 3-D Technology provides one-of-a-kind service to our clients and seeks to deliver creative solutions by leveraging the talents of our greatest asset our employees. We see ourselves as a family, and our leaders truly invest in 3-D employees. It s our priority to encourage professional growth and facilitate collaboration among individuals and teams.
This is an excellent opportunity for entry-level candidates seeking an opportunity in IT field or a growing professional with passion and drive to deliver world class service and results! This candidate should be willing to learn quickly, take instruction and direction, be self-motivating, and overall be able to work well with the team. Outgoing, confident, friendly IT Operations Technician to help support our clientele with; onsite hardware and software, peripherals and other devices related to client s network infrastructure. Tasks are multiple and varied and all work with take place on site.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Receiving, moving and deploying IT assets and IT related peripheral equipment between facilities
- Configuration of IT assets (staging, building out, and imaging) and executing equipment replacement activity
- Updating asset management system to reflect work performed, installing and maintaining PC, laptop and printer hardware
- and software, preparing assets for disposition, and other administrative duties
- Using defined processes to track equipment and ability to report and document activity into software program
- Assist end users with desktop, laptop and printer usage
- Troubleshoot application issues and involve external vendors as necessary to resolve any issues
- Hardware deployment & disposal. Mounting Solutions & Software
- Help other Technicians with client related issues as needed
- Required 0 - 2 years of work experience in an IT technology role/environment with PC support, including deployment of Windows 7 and above (Preferred)
- Experience in healthcare or hospital environment (Preferred)
- Microsoft Certifications - Workstation Windows 7 & 10 (Preferred)
- Experience with MS Windows 7, Windows 10 (Preferred)
- Ability and willingness to work during our client s desired hours of operations and per the standards in Statement of Work (SOW)
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Teachable with a positive attitude
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Adaptable to change in process or required activities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple time sensitive tasks and meet deadlines
- Must be a quick learner
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to lift equipment of varying weight, up to and over 50 lbs.; joint lifting as well
- Must be able to work on feet for most of the day
- Must be able to stoop under desks and climb around equipment to install /power up equipment
- Must be willing to travel by air and car to assigned sites across the U.S.
- Must be able to operate basic mechanical tools (screwdriver, drill, wrench)
- Must have a clean and valid Driver s license
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication - Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments.
We are an equal opportunity employer. This position requires a successful drug screen and background testing. To be considered for the position, candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.