Position: Technical Proposal Writer
Location: One Glenlake Parkway, Suite 525, Atlanta, GA 30328
Duration: Full Time
Proposal Writer will be a critical internal resource for our corporate development team to develop comprehensive responses to potential clients in a professional, persuasive, and compelling manner.
- Proposal development, including drafting, editing, assembling, and submitting proposals, reports, papers and briefings.
- Incorporate feedback based on proposal draft reviews to ensure the final narrative is compliant, compelling, and high scoring.
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts and other staff to collect data required for proposal development.
- Develop compelling, persuasive, compliant proposals.
- Search existing source files and use other research methods to develop technical, management, past performance, executive summaries, and other products or sections.
- Develop and maintain a broad understanding of our technical capabilities and relay these capabilities and solutions to Government clients both directly and in white papers, web pages, PowerPoint briefings and formal proposal submissions.
- Authoring and supporting responses to Government RFIs and RFQs.
- Must have strong MS Word, Excel, SharePoint and Teams experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- 5-7 years of related experience.
- Strong background in the IT technology and services sales process.
- Ability to interpret client requirements and develop clear, succinct, and compelling value-based messaging.
- Ability to create content for a variety of use cases, varying objectives, and differing requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Professional, and/or desktop publishing software.
- Native fluency in English required.
- Bachelor s degree in English, Communications or relevant technical degree.
- Have some knowledge in the U.S. Federal market.
- Understanding of the proposal development lifecycle and solution architecture processes.
- Demonstrated expertise in building business cases, technology solutions, and proposal artifacts for the U.S. Federal market.
- Demonstrated leadership capability, strong communication skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively with various teams.