Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 8,000 individuals and closed nearly $14 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the eleventh consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today!
We are looking for a smart, passionate IT professional to join the IT Financial Operations team as an Oracle Analyst. This is a remote possible opportunity, with the preferred location to be St. Louis, MO.
You will work in a very dynamic and challenging environment with a cross-functional team that provides diverse solutions to our business stakeholders and impacts everyone that works at WWT. The IT Financial Operations team uses a broad range of functional and technical skills toward the continued build-out of our enterprise applications.
As an Oracle Analyst - Financial Operations, you will perform the following duties:
- Solid understanding of enterprise costing, accounting, and billing
- Functional knowledge of financial applications and procedures in the design, implementation, and integration of Oracle Financial Applications for our global supply chain business in: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Inventory, Projects, SLA, Fusion and Vertex Tax using Oracle R12 & R13
- Collaborates with stakeholders/internal customers to understand the needs or issues and present options and solutions
- Ability to convert business functional requirements into technical specifications
- Create complex SQL queries against Oracle database tables to troubleshoot and develop ad-hoc reporting.
- Conduct requirements gathering all the way through UAT testing, Prepare Requirements documents, System configuration documents, Detailed functional design documents, perform Test cases, prepare User training documents and Implementation documents. Learn to utilize the testing tools provided and document results for SOC audits.
- Ability to present and train peers
- Work in an agile team – plan, prioritize, design, test, and coordinate end-to-end delivery of solutions
- Minimum three years of analyst, development, and/or consultant experience with ERP Applications, Oracle EBS/Cloud experience a plus
- Good analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Finance and accounting business process knowledge
- Complex SQL (writing, reading interpreting)
- Relational database understanding a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and communications skills (written, verbal, and presentation) for both a technical and non-technical audiences are required
- Bachelor’s Degree; preferably in Business, Accounting MIS, or a technical related field
- Ability to work independently with general supervision
- Professional and self-motivated
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently abled
WWT has a vaccine requirement for all of its U.S. workforce. All new hires must be fully vaccinated before starting at WWT. Appropriate religious and medical accommodations will be made and can be discussed in the pre-hire process.