Under direct supervision, the IT Generalist position assists IT staff in the systems and development team. This position will support activities related to the design, development, implementation, integration and maintenance of complex application systems. #ITatIDA
- Works under direct supervision on IT tasks of relatively simple, limited scope activities in the support of business process automation.
- May assist with the implementation of various applications, routine analysis of a variety of information system tools.
- May respond to user requests concerning systems problems.
- Complies with and fully supports security and configuration management principles and procedures in all related activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Pursuing or recently completed a bachelor degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field
- Possess fundamental knowledge and principles in programming or supporting computer systems and software or technical support.
- Must be organized, self-motivated and able to work with general supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form and with all levels of employees; possess good interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to work hours outside of a regular schedule.
U.S. Citizenship is required
Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance is required
Equal Opportunity Employer