World Wide Technology (WWT) is a global systems integrator and supply chain solutions provider that brings an innovative and proven approach to how organizations around the world evaluate, architect and implement technology.
Based in St. Louis, WWT works closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, HP, EMC, NetApp, Citrix, VMware and Dell, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, Service Providers and the Federal Government. WWT employs over 4,000 people and operates more than 2 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the U.S. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the past seven years.
World Wide Technology, Inc. currently has an opportunity available for an Analyst on the IT Global Business Team in St. Louis, MO. WWT specializes in providing its customers with Supply Chain services including planning, procurement, order management, and inventory management. You will work in a fast-paced environment with a dynamic team consisting of other Developers, Analysts, and Architects. There are no skill silos here! Team Members utilize a broad range of functional and technical skills and are encouraged to expand their functional knowledge and technical capabilities.
As an Oracle SCM Analyst - IT Global Business, you will perform the following duties:
• Functional knowledge of order management applications and procedures in the design, implementation, and integration of Oracle Order Management for our global supply chain business in: Purchasing, Pricing, Shipping Execution, Inter-company transactions, Inventory and Receiving modules.
• Conduct requirements gathering all the way through UAT testing, Prepare Requirements documents, System configuration documents, Detailed functional design documents, perform Test cases, prepare User training documents and Implementation documents. Learn to utilize the testing tools provided and document results for SOC audits. Follow Oracle's AIM methodology and documentation process for the project implementation lifecycle.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand the business needs or issues and present options and solutions.
- Manage and coordinate with onsite and offshore resources and provide appropriate status updates to the leadership team on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to work with various contracting resources from various companies to achieve project timelines.
- Responsible for offshore delivery which will require daily off-hours calls with the offshore team.
- Work on documentation of supply chain processes using lucid charts and or other applications.
- Give presentations and recommendations to the stakeholders.
- Work in an agile team - plan, prioritize, design, test, and coordinate end-to-end delivery of solutions
• Create complex SQL queries against Oracle database tables to troubleshoot and develop ad-hoc reporting.
• Minimum three years of analyst, development, and/or consultant experience with ERP Applications, Oracle EBS/Cloud experience a plus
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and debugging skills.
• Order Management and Supply Chain business process knowledge
• Complex SQL (writing, reading interpreting) for data mining, reporting, analysis, and other purposes.
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and communications skills (written, verbal, and presentation) for both a technical and non-technical audiences are required
• Bachelor's Degree; prefereably in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or a related technical field.
• Ability to work independently with general supervision
• Professional and self-motivated