DatamanUSA is a rapidly growing full service technical consulting and talent management company headquartered in Centennial, CO. We provide expertise in ERP, Software Implementation, Business Process Optimization, Management Consulting, Project Management, Managed Services, and General IT Support for both commercial and government organizations.
Currently, we are looking for a qualified individual to work as IT Healthcare Consultant - IV&V Technical Engineer for one of our Direct state Client in Lexington, KY
Position details are below. If you are interested you can contact us at Paul@datamanusa.com and call us at 803-400-3451.
Scope Of The Project:
- This project shall extend the functionality of the State’s SLR to meet the requirements for Meaningful Use attestation, data collection, and reporting for Meaningful Use Stage 3 and Modifications to MU 2015-2017. Clemson University’s Medicaid Information Technology Services (MITS) team develops and operates systems on behalf of the State’s Department of Health and Human Services (SCDHHS). Clemson’s MITS team will be responsible for the project management and oversight of this project.
Daily Duties / Responsibilities:
- The Software Engineer is responsible for assessing, designing, developing and implementing the State’s SLR for Meaningful Use Stage 3 and Modifications to MU 2018, as well as any other statutory changes relative to the program. The Software Engineer will work as part of a small development team under the direction of Clemson’s technical project manager for new technology development.
Required Skills (Rank In Order Of Importance):
- The Software Engineer role has two major functions: design and development/implementation.
- Proven experience developing enterprise class Web applications in Microsoft’s .NET environment (Visual Studio including C# and SQL Server experience)
- Demonstrated experience designing Web applications
- Demonstrated experience coding Web applications
- Experience working on State Level Repositories (SLR)
- Keen ability to recognize opportunities for process improvement that may be supported through application.
- Ability to assess current solution, solutions available through other State’s efforts and develop the most cost effective and efficient plan
- Understanding of modern/agile IT development lifecycle processes including development and testing.
- Superb written and oral communications skills, including the ability to effectively interact with both managers/senior leadership and software developers/system administrators.
- Willingness and ability to effectively engage with people and organizations on a continuous basis.
- Visual Studio Preferred Skills (Rank In Order Of Importance):
- Knowledge of healthcare and related insurance principles and processes.
- Medicaid eligibility system/business operations experience.
- Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) experience
- Medicaid operations experience.
- Public sector and/or academic environment experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, business, or field. Master’s degree preferred.
- None required. Microsoft .NET/SQL Server and/or related Microsoft Technology Certification preferred.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- MS SQL
- Visual Studio
- State Level Repositories (SLR)
Thanks & Regards,
DatamanUSA, LLC | Email: Paul@datamanusa.com