Do you love it when a customer says "Thanks!" and really means it? Do you love going home at night feeling like you've made a difference? Are you great with people? If so, are you one of those rare breeds who's also technically savvy? Are you someone who always sees a better way and finds a way to make it happen? We're growing so fast we've got growing pains and WE NEED YOU!
We are a small office of great people. We provide network support and data security for small and mid-size companies throughout the area. Our Clients depend on us to keep them up and running, productive and safe. We need someone to make sure they're happy! If this is you, we want you on our team. The boring stuff is below.
The Service Coordinator is responsible for attaining maximum utilization of internal and field technical resources through daily dispatch of service requests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Help Desk / IT Service Coordinator position is a key contributor in the success of ensuring client satisfaction. This is achieved by proper follow through and managing of service requests while meeting client expectations.
- Act as the single point of contact to the customer for all types of service requests
- Coordination of all IT support groups to ensure maximum utilization of billable resources
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, or direct customer input
- Schedule internal and field technical resources
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Basic computer and operating system knowledge
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously.
- Excellent listening and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to effectively communicate through e-mail.
- Ability to remain in contact with the client thru the completion of the incident.
- Basic problem-solving abilities and ability to meet reasonable deadlines.
- Ability to build positive and collaborative relationships.
- Willingness to develop professionally.
- Ability to work with little supervision and manage a team.
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
- Quickly respond to customer requests
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Improve usage and increase productivity of IT support resources
- Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels
- Report the utilization of IT Support resources and successful completion of service requests to the Service Desk Manager
- Responsible for entering time and expenses as it occurs
- Ensure detailed service tickets are maintained for each service request
- Success in the Help Desk / IT Service Coordinator position will be based on your ability to meet or exceed our client's expectations in ensuring their incidents are completed to their satisfaction
- This position will be graded on the thoroughness of the information they obtain from the client, feedback from the technical support team and the satisfaction of our clients
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- Intermediate computer skills
- 1+ years' experience in Customer Services is required.
- Normal professional, office environment.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed.