Solidus is searching for an IT Help Desk Support to work as part of a team in a modern software laboratory, Kessel Run.
The team you will be joining is the first point of contact for IT related questions. The primary task of this position will be to troubleshoot and resolve endpoint issues ranging from basic requests or complex issues that require immediate resolution or escalation. These duties will be performed in compliance with policy guidelines and within timeframes as defined in the team's SLA and/or project requirements. The team is responsible for remotely supporting all Kessel Run developers.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance over the phone or via Gitlab ticketing
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues on a range of business and developer tools.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Triage and redirect issues and requests to the correct resource.
- Resolve issues on first touch whenever possible.
- Participate in projects when required.
- Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship and ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
- B.S. in related field and a minimum of 5 years of experience in a helpdesk environment.
- Basic experience of Active Directory environments is preferred.
- Strong technical understanding of technology, including various hardware, software and network systems.
- Excellent problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills along with patience, a customer-friendly attitude and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Strong personal integrity and has the highest ethical standards
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Stress tolerance. Someone with a strong preference to respond to stress with humor rather than complaining.
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. NOTICE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, DISABLED VETERANS AND OTHER PROTECTED VETERANS. It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other protected veterans. The objective in adopting the Affirmative Action Programs is to place qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans and other protected veterans in all job classifications. These Affirmative Action Programs are available for inspection by any applicant or employee by contacting the Company's EEO Coordinator, in the Human Resources office, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm