The Information Technology Support Intern will experience the day-to-day activities for supporting clients of a high-tech software company. This person will be a valuable resource assisting corporate IT and/or hosting teams with closing IT support tickets, assisting with software installations, installing 'proof-of-concept' test environments for internal testing and training, adding to our documentation library and managing special projects. To ensure that this is a well-rounded, real-world experience, the intern will receive guidance from senior team members, the IT Manager, and will participate in team meetings.
Work with our innovative software solutions that help local government and school districts centralize data and connect their organizations. By working to develop and support our financial management solutions, you can help integrate our solutions with human resources, revenue management, tax billing, and asset management.Location
- Assist staff with closing customer IT support tickets for our clients
- Assist in developing time efficiency processes and tools
- Assist with installing software
- Prepare and/or modify system and process documentation
- Research and implement various sand-box environments for testing, training, and troubleshooting
- Resolve server and software configuration issues in a team environment
- Take inbound support requests from internal and external clients
- Basic knowledge of server hardware (including web servers) and network configurations
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft server operating systems (Windows Server 2008/2012, SQL Server 2008/2012)
- Basic knowledge of Windows Active Directory Services
- Basic knowledge of writing SQL queries
- Strong customer service skills
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing or by callingext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.