ACS Solutions has an immediate need for a Desktop Deployment Technician with experience in the IT Industry. This is onsite job opportunity. Our client is a leading IT / Software domain company.
Top Skills: Desktop Deployment, Desktop Support, windows 10, Office 365, Hardware Component
Job Title – Desktop Deployment Technician
Location – Anchorage, Alaska
Duration – 6-12+ Months Contract
Job Description / Key Responsibilities:
- IT Support Technician will utilize internally developed tools to install windows 10 and all associated applications to the new laptop.
- Additional responsibilities may include preparing computer for shipment, inventorying new and old systems, client-side troubleshooting and break/fix of PC hardware, software, and client network related issues.
- Uninstalling old computers and installing new computers
- In-depth knowledge of Windows 10 & excellent troubleshooting skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and other standard office environment applications.
- Excellent organization & time management skills in addition to a high level of problem solving and analysis.
- Strong knowledge of PC hardware components.
- Ensure exceptional customer service & support with prompt problem resolution & follow-up with users.
- Maintain Professional work ethic & demeanor in all interactions.
- This position will be working with the whole Suite of Microsoft products as well as many other applications.
- This job will require traveling to remote locations outside of the Anchorage area for up to 2 weeks at a time.
- The candidate will be interacting with the rest of the IT Deployment team, receiving instructions from Client leads, and sharing information, but will also be in contact with other groups coordinating changes and understanding requirements.
- The work will be performed at the following locations: Anchorage, Fairbanks, Valdez, and along the Trans-Alaska Pipeline.
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume.
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
- Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
- The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
- HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
- DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
- 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
- Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
- ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
- Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
- AWS Managed Services Partner
- Google Cloud Partner
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- ISTQB Gold Partner
- ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
- SOC2 Type II Compliant