This position is located in Carlsbad, CA. Must be willing to relocate. Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Business analyst with a background in ERP Systems in a manufacturing environment. Analyzed highly complex production issues, research and document ERP systems current processes. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution.
Summary of Role and Responsibilities
· ERP Configuration, Integration, System administration, system and user security; system monitoring on routine basis.
· Support all ERP applications systems including HCI, financial, operations, and other business application systems used by the company.
· Manage and Support ERP upgrade
· Generate business application reports.
Education, Experience, and Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
Minimum Education Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent. Preferably Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business, Communications or related field.
· Minimum 2 years of relevant technical experience
· 2+ years Business/Systems Analysis
· Manufacturing , supply chain experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Strong knowledge of ERP systems (SAP preferred)
· Strong knowledge of Windows and Mac platforms as well as IT Infrastructure platforms.
· Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills; able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
· Strong problem solving skills
· Experience with telephony system, application support, end-user support, etc.
· Willingness and ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends