IT Information security Project manager with PMP
Location: Reston, VA
Duration: 9 months with possible extension
Need some with Information Security Projects experience & Audit Issue remediation
Must have PMP certification
Roles and responsibilities:
- Planning and managing of several simultaneous technical projects
- Interacting directly with senior management regarding status , progress and issues
- Responsible for the full life cycle development of applications including deployments requiring multi-cross functional team management.
- Develops, manages, and maintains Project plan, project scope, and budget.
- Manage Risk and Issues
- Create / assist in building Business Cases for Information Systems projects.
- Possesses full knowledge of systems development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Hands on experience in at least one phase of SDLC, e.g. requirements analysis, software development, etc.
- Ability to create or drive project schedule development, including task definition, duration, and resource estimates, work breakdown schedule, contingency planning.
- Experience working with project management methodology including budget development, project planning, control and assurance methodologies, project management software and finance and accounting concepts and practices.
- Experience working with stakeholders to understand vision, business objectives, and critical success factors
- Experience working with techniques and approaches related to the architecture, development, integration, and deployment of project phases
- Ability to facilitate meetings and conference calls, manage meeting flow and keep on track. This shall include scheduling the meetings; developing agendas and meeting minutes; providing and archiving required documentation; and documenting, tracking, and following-up on action items from the meetings
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact with small and large groups of business users
- Possess good organization, communication, collaboration, and writing skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication
- Good Project Management skills in planning and organizing projects from initiation through completion
- Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect while motivating team members in a creative and effective manner.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal communication and project management skills.
Must have qualifications:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Nice to have qualifications:
- Experience in running Info Sec Projects / Audit Issue remediation
- Previous work experience at client
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite and Planview
Competency Description Proficiency Years Experience
101405 Project Management Prof High 5 - 7 Years
- Bachelor Degree