Title: IT Infrastructure Architect/Security
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6 month CTH
Description: Our client is looking for multiple IT Infrastructure / Solutions Architects. You will be responsible for the overall design and solutions architecture.
Must have expert level Design and Architecture experience in Security, Firewall Audit & Management, Network Forensics Visibility, Network Access Control
- Perform business and technical requirements gathering, use-case discovery, and platform analysis
- Generate convincing and substantiated technology and architecture recommendations
- Serve as the primary day-to-day technical contact for clients, third-party vendors, technology partners and internal project stakeholders
- Collaborate with the engineering and infrastructure teams to develop integration solution plans
- Serve as the lead for all implementation and integration efforts
- Define and document best practices and contribute to company knowledge sharing efforts
- Perform problem analysis (identify root causes, outline resolution options, and take appropriate actions to resolve problems)
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Solution Architect
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Engineering / Computer Science degree preferred
- Up-to-date understanding of market trends and keen interest in following emerging technologies
- Advanced ability to analyze business requirements quickly to determine and assess feasibility of the solution
- Establish and contribute to the architecture, technology, and business roadmaps for Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions
- Provide architecture and design for large development or infrastructure engineering efforts.
- Work across/with architects from different organizations in and outside of the organization
- Problem-solve, involving leading teams in identifying, researching, and coordinating the resources necessary to effectively troubleshoot/diagnose complex project issues.
- Proactively research, monitor, learn, and assess industry/technology advancements