We are currently seeking a talented and enthusiastic IT Innovation Analyst to join the Technology team at Association Management Center (AMC). Association Management Center is a trusted partner serving as headquarters to 25 healthcare, trade, and professional associations.
The IT Innovation Analyst will support AMC’s technology strategy in partnership with AMC association clients to grow revenue, increase customer engagement, and optimize technology value. On a client-by-client basis, the IT Innovation Analyst may identify, evaluate, and implement new technologies to fulfill AMC client business needs aimed at revenue generation. The IT Innovation Analyst will support enterprise project efforts integrated across various business processes and service teams to create operational efficiency for AMC and its clients.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of IT Innovation, the Innovation Analyst will gather, analyze, and document data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. The Innovation Analyst will incorporate a systematic approach for planning, tracking, and supporting core organizational functions and business processes.
Business Analysis & Documentation-
- Facilitate strategic discussions and identify client goals to provide a thorough analysis of the problem/opportunity through requirements gathering and issue tracking
- Elicit, translate, analyze, and prioritize business level and functional requirements
- Create business requirements for websites, workflows, integrations, and reporting enhancements for Personify (Association Management Software) and coordinate with the application development team
- Perform quality assurance and user acceptance testing during and after implementation
- Help design, document, and maintain process workflows, operational business processes, and system training
- Assist with strengthening client relationships and developing new opportunities by participating in client meetings and emphasizing the value of technology
- Support client specific and enterprise level projects in partnership with other team resources, like an IT Project Manager and dedicated subject matter expert
Client and Service Team Partnership-
- Be a dedicated resource to specific client teams and build a partnership with business stakeholders by understanding client strategies, day-to-day business operations, challenges, and unique client needs
- Prioritize client efforts based on functional business needs and help clients optimize and derive maximum value from their technology investments
- Assist clients and AMC to identify key business rules, processes and resources through analysis, process mapping, prototype development, functional design, documentation, and consulting leadership throughout all phases of business technology initiatives
- Ensure clients and service teams extract maximum value out of technology investments by identifying creative ways to solve current business problems
- Provide training and development to increase client and end-user understanding of tools, processes, and technology solutions
New Technology Research, Fit Analysis, Sale & Implementation-
- Evaluate high potential technologies through demonstrations, prototypes, and proof of concept projects to validate fit for purpose based on client defined needs and requirements
- Coordinate vendor demos for high value emerging technologies with business potential
- Participate in contract review and negotiation to secure the best pricing, terms, and delivery options that support both the short-term and long-term strategy of AMC clients
- Lead software integration efforts in partnership with the application development
- Create documentation for business use cases, risks, and test plans that measure success criteria of new technology and software
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a multi-client support role or setting. Previous experience as a Business Analyst, Product Owner, or Account Manager a plus.
- Previous experience participating in request for proposals (RFPs), procurement of new software/technologies, and building relationships with external vendors.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with a collaborative consultative approach to clients and external vendors.
- Demonstrated leadership experience that includes delivering training to end users and working with clients to identify solutions to achieve business goals.
- Experience in business process analysis with strong ability to represent business processes via visual aids such as Visio.
- Demonstrated experience identifying and documenting system requirements, business use cases, gap analysis and test plans.
- Demonstrated understanding of end-to-end business processes with a general understanding of cost analysis and budgeting
- Experience with vendor products like : Association Management Software (AMS), Learning Management Systems (LMS), Certification/CE trackers, Abstract Management Systems, Business Intelligence software, Marketing Automation tools, Online Community Management software, and Mobile Applications.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools that may include Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, Visio, and Skype. Office 365 experience a plus.
Association Management Center does not sponsor employment visas.
Association Management Center is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse team in which all employees are welcomed, valued and respected for their individual strengths, perspectives, and contributions
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.