Capital Bank, N.A., is a leading private commercial bank Headquartered in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. We offer a range of services encompassing cash management, commercial lending, consumer credit and residential mortgage/Veterans Administration home loans. With double-digit asset growth over the past five years, Capital Bank has more than $1B in assets and is well positioned to fulfill its culture of collaborative partnerships and solutions for area businesses and consumers nationwide.
We are seeking a unique individual to be a key part of a growing business and team for our OpenSky Credit Card Division which is located in Horsham, PA. You are a problem solver, capable of stepping into white space and delivering results. Successful candidates will be considered senior-level full stack developers with the ability to think strategically, connecting business strategies with technology.
You are comfortable working with a range of tools that can service a full spectrum of functions - customer experience design, usability design, web site and app design, software design and architecture, software development & integration, development operations, information technology infrastructure. You will be responsible for working with vendors and internal teams to build and maintain the system to support the capabilities including processing support, managing the processing workflows, designing APIs for continued capability growth, and working closely with the teams to implement the advanced techniques into the larger system.
- Individual will work closely with departmental stakeholders to design and implement solutions. These solutions must be aligned with the organizational IT strategies and in compliance with bank regulations.
- Responsible for agile development process and working with vendors and teams to design and implement applications builds, release, deployment and configuration activities.
- Other responsibilities include working with internal business partners to gather requirements, prototyping, architecting, implementing/updating solutions, building and executing test plans, performing quality reviews, managing operations, and triaging and fixing operations issues.
- Must be able to adjust to constant business change; common types of changes include new requirements, evolving goals and strategies; and emerging technologies. Individual will be required to interact, develop, engineer and communicate collaboratively at the highest technical level with clients, vendors and partners.
- Individual will need to influence and sometimes drive strategic direction of technology as a key component of business strategy.
- Design, install and configure internal development, QA and customer facing servers.
- Work with the System Administrator to managing deployments that support bank-wide products.
- Responsible to maintaining technical documentation of the systems.
- Bachelor s degree in computer science (or related area) preferred.
- Microsoft Certification (MCSE/Server Infrastructure) or equivalent certification in relevant programs required.
- Minimum of 6 years experience with Windows Servers, Web server, Database server and internet technologies.
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently.
- Must be a team player.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to clearly organize thoughts and/or document content and translate business needs into requirements.
- Capacity to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously without sacrificing quality.
- Must have a good understanding if ITIL, including Service Management, Capacity Management and Change Management.
- Must have a good understanding of the FFIEC Information Technology Handbook for Financial Institutions.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server 2016 R2 and Client Operating Systems (Win7, Win10).
- Advanced Knowledge of SQL Server management and maintenance.
- Strong Experience with .NET MVC
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with Redis Cache
- Knowledge of SQL language for Microsoft SQL server.
- Microsoft IIS Web Server administration and configuration.
- Working knowledge on supporting distributed systems that communicate and coordinate by using SOAP or REST API s.
- Knowledge of the .NET framework(s).
- Active Directory, group policy and server hardening best practices. Single sign-on a plus.
- PowerShell scripting.
- Knowledge of Visual Studio as it relates to Web Code publishing and SSIS package deployments required.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure VM / PAAS
- Experience with Azure Key Vault
- Experience with Load Balancing / Application Gateway
- Experience with Git Source Control
Capital Bank, N.A. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer