Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
- Manages non-exempt/exempt individual contributors and/or supervisors.
- Has accountability for results of a major program in terms of cost, direction and people management.
- Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to manage staff activities in solving common and complex business/technical issues within established policies.
- Provides guidance on process improvements and recommends changes in alignment with business tactics and strategy for area of responsibility.
- Plans, directs and monitors operational/tactical activities of Staff. Staff members' work may involve strategic issues.
- Recruits and supports development of direct staff members.
- Additional guidance/criteria:
- Directs and controls activities within a single country or a sub-region which is part of a larger geographical Region;
- Typically reports to MG2 or MG3;
- Manages at least 4 employees and typically between 8 and 15 direct reports. Span of Control guidelines may differ from these numbers.
- Bachelor's degree or 7 years of IT related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education, experience and professional certification Experience and technical skills:
- Windows Desktop
- Mac OS clients
- MS Office
- HP hardware
- Network Communications
- Experience coordinating the delivery of new hardware products in a distributed environment
- Experience managing and delivering Move, Add, Changes
- Strong customer service skills