Alliance Inspection Management (AiM)
is the premier new and pre-owned vehicle inspection partnership in North America that combines breakthrough technology with deep industry experience to provide a trustworthy, independent bridge between buyers and sellers. We offer a comprehensive range of vehicle inspection services to verify the condition of new, off-lease and fleet vehicles and other properties at vehicle assembly plants, rail yards, ports, customers’ homes, dealers and auctions.
- Diagnose and resolve production support issues
- Participate in the design and coding of technical solutions
- Create application technical designs
- Create application code using best practice coding standards
- Participate in code reviews
- Unit test all developed modules
- Work with Business Analysts in the development and execution of test plans
- Help research and troubleshoot programming issues as they are identified through QA
- Provide data support to operations personnel and management as requested
- Demonstrate experience and skills in Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) like PostgreSQL by writing complex SQL queries, functions and packages
- Desire and ability to learn new programming languages and skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Regular and consistent attendance and availability
- Thought leader on the future technologies used for environment management, automation, monitoring, and self-healing
- Other duties may be assigned
Minimum Qualifications/Requirements:Job Knowledge and Skill:
- Has no supervisory responsibility, provides basic work direction usually one-on-one
Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize day-to-day responsibilities; Detail oriented, highly focused and very organized; Ability to maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm; Excellent teamwork skills with the ability to establish and maintain positive and effective working relationshipsExperience:
- BS or BA degree preferably in Computer Science/Technology, Engineering or equivalent relevant work experience
- 5+ years of work related experience
- Other languages such as Java and Python a plus
- Hands-on experience with SOAP, WSDL, REST and other web service technologies
- Working experience with databases such as PostgreSQL
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving application defects
- Experience using CI/CD build systems such as Jenkins.
- Experience of working in a Scrum team and Agile concepts.
- Strong communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, process-focused with strong analytical and problem solving skills, be willing to take initiative, and comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding environment with many competing responsibilities
- Maintain safety, security, and privacy standards throughout all areas of responsibility.
The following skills would be a bonus:
Education, Licenses, Certificates, Registrations:
- Jenkins build server
- TDD/BDD experience
- Cloud - Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Data Modeling experience
- Database Design Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other related Computer Technology program
- Working knowledge of power point, word processor, spreadsheet, other PC applications, ability to adapt to new technology as it becomes available. Proficient in System Administration and Networking concepts.
- Ability to excel in a team environment required. Must be able to successfully interface with I.T. and all AiM departments. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills required with strong attention to detail and accuracy. Ability to source, disseminate and properly apply secondary research
Salaried/exempt – TBD upon hiring, No relocation will be paid
Benefits including medical, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance and 401 K participation.
All offers would be made conditional upon passing a background check.
AiM provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant’s race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on AiM. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
To comply with Federal law, Alliance Inspection Management LLC, participates in E-Verify.#Dice