Requisition ID: 9648190715
Johnson & Johnson Technology Services is currently recruiting for an IT Lead Engineer Sales order Management (ISOM) to be part of a fast-paced agile team to support consolidation project. This position will be located in Piscataway, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The new position will support MD SAP platform to support MD CLS processes in J&J. The position will also be responsible for Global template owner ship of SOM processes include support teams in guiding design and architecture or CLS processes.
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy ERP system processes mainly in SOM and other cross functional areas.
- Lead small to medium scale projects and lead sales order management team in large scale projects.
- Configuration of SAP SOM for new deployments and design specification for technical changes.
- Change management process for all system changes using SAP solutions manager and deployment.
- Support Hyper care and run teams functionally and governing the changes of build, hyper care and run teams.
- Act as a Scrum Master or RTE in a small project scrum teams.
- Work with off-shore functional and technical teams to drive the development and testing activities.
- Write and review the functional specifications for all technical objects including interfaces, enhancements, routines, reports and user exists.
- Manage and process testing and validation using HPALM and other tools available at J&J.
- Support upgrade and server migration projects including S/4 Hana transitions for process validation and change management.
- Support quickly pulling the team and executing merger and acquisition projects with quick pace.
- Maintain and manage user story statuses in Jira and other tools for scrum team executions.
- Provide required reports, and communicate effectively to the leadership on the changes, projects managed by the individual.
- A minimum of a Bachelor s Degree is required; A Bachelor s Degree or higher in the field of computer science or business administration is preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of IT professional experience in SAP SD is required.
- Must have worked in at least 3 end-to-end full life-cycle projects; SOX/GXP environment is preferred.
- Cross functional knowledge of SAP IMWM, MM, and FI is required.
- Strong experience in configuration and functional analysis of process and system is required.
- Must have strong experience with WRICEF's and bringing requirements into specifications for all technical changes.
- Must be able to work with multiple teams supporting different systems and coordinate with required landscape teams in design and development of integrations.
- Proven experience working through SQA and QCSV process is required.
- Must have experience with availability check and product availability confirmation process.
- Must have strong experience bringing functional specifications and working on changes end-to-end.
- Must have experience with SOLMAN for progressing changes through systems.
- Must have experience with HP ALM and proven experience testing methodologies.
- Must have experience working in agile teams and delivering requirements in short sprints.
- Must be able to debug and find issues in the system and provide best way to resolve issues.
- Must be proactive and have good communication skills.
- Experience with SAP APO and SAP CRM is preferred.
- This position is located in Piscataway, NJ and may require up to 25% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)