Principal duties and responsibilities:
Lead cross-functional collaboration with stakeholders across CLIENT to identify high value areas that will impact both customer and business opportunities. Conceptualize and define the strategy for major business applications.
- Collaborate with finance, analytics and operational teams on business cases for each opportunity, then lead the prioritization with stakeholder to create clear, data driven strategies
- Provide thought leadership in new areas of tech that will be essential for your product to scale. In-depth knowledge of CLIENT business and application functions for specific line of business.
- Collaborate with architecture, and program team members to identify then manage dependencies, risks and opportunity cost to maintain an efficient, value driving road map that provides a measurable impact to CLIENT's financial results.
- Partner with vendors, design and operational team members to produce thoughtful and customer focused products that provide an easy and memorable experience.
- Lead the end-to-end life cycle(s) of complex products spanning multiple feature areas. Lead new product evaluation through RFPs and RFIs. Analyzes technical capabilities and new market product offerings to determine fit and appropriateness for business
- Continuously drive your product's performance towards committed goals, customer needs and operational excellence to ensure your strategy achieves the desired results. Own the quality and results of your product by leading the user testing and establishing KPI monitoring with QA and Analytics partners.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Eight (8)+ years of relevant work experience leading large scale initiatives with strong interpersonal and communications skills to senior executives
- Proven experience taking products from vision to market, and driving meaningful results
- A strong technical background
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Gaming Registration
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrates leadership without authority
- Superior Customer Service attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated time management
- Able to accept criticism and use it constructively
- Supports and maintains positive attitude and vision with team members
- Contributes as a team leader or team member depending on project
- Mature the Portfolio Deliver Practice