Clover Consulting has a direct client in need of a direct-hire, full-time, IT MES Business Analyst. This position is located in Muscle Shoals, AL and is a hybrid position requiring 2-3 days on-site. Client will pay for relocation. Job requirements are below. Qualified candidates please provide resume.
- The IT MES Business Analyst - is responsible for ensuring that the Manufacturing Execution System (MES) application layer architecture is scalable, optimized, and meets the business requirements & specifications.
- Capturing business demand, ensuring efficient use of application solutions with consistency, plus robust integration.
- Coordinating all applications activities with internal teams and external providers
- Lead a team to define and implement improvements to the MES layer.
Specific Key Accountabilities
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities for increased operational and business efficiencies.
- Analyze, architect, develop and implement MES strategy to aid in improving manufacturing processes.
- Gather business and change request requirements. Work with the business to clarify, refine and prioritize these requests that shape operational efficiencies.
- Understand the business strategies of the organization, participate with business and the Site IT Director in system evolution and apply technology to enhance the solution.
- Ensure data consistencies between SAP and MES solutions.
- Conduct workshops to analyze user requirements to define functional requirements for MES solutions through client interviews and documentation analysis
- Work with the business to define proposed projects that align with the business strategy of providing technology solutions.
- Work with the business to develop a robust business case for each proposed project and major change requests
- Validate and document required business capabilities
Leadership competencies, technical skills requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an international IT-environment, within a manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
- Experience partnering with stakeholders/business to gather requirements and turn the requirements into technical reality
- Strong communication skills to dialogue with and challenge all business stakeholders.
- Pragmatism to analyze, manage incidents/ problems and to resolve problem/conflicts
- Value orientation by seeking global optimum and prioritizing activities
- Open minded to act as change agent and to fill comfortable with continuous improvement
- Designs basic programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
- Knowledge of MES systems (i.e. Flexnet, Wonderware, Intelusion, etc.)
- Knowledge of SAP, around manufacturing modules (PP, MM, MDM, QM)
- Speaks English; French or German a plus