Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (NYSE:LH), an S&P 500 company is a leading life sciences company, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. With a mission to improve health and improve lives, Labcorp delivers world-class diagnostics solutions, brings innovative medicines to patients faster and uses technology to provide better care. With net revenue in excess of $13 billion in 2020, Labcorp's 75,000 employees serve clients in 65 countries.
We are seeking a Windows Applications-IT Manager for our Burlington, NC or Durham, NC location.
- Manage the technical configuration and administration of applications such as Verint WFO, Office-365, Sharepoint, Microsoft PowerApps, Solutions (Serena Business Mashup)
- Lead the technical support team.
- Understand business requirements and convert these to technical configuration or custom code technical specifications.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the technical capabilities of these applications.
- Manage the integrations and interfaces with other applications..
- Manage and perform Unit Testing activities.
- Apply patches and bundles to applications.
- Manage all environments for these applications.
- Estimate work effort and develop project work plans
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in IT plus with at least 4+ years of experience as technical manager over Microsoft Windows based applications.
- Hands on manager who can own and manage application/s by understanding business problems and provide solution to those by leading and guiding the team
- Manage applications such as Verint WFO, Office-365, Sharepoint, Microsoft PowerApps, Solutions (Serena Business Mashup)
- Knowledge of the following:
- SQL server database and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Oracle databases.
- Internet Information Services (IIS) ad Web logic.
- Windows Server