Our direct client located in North Austin, TX is looking for an experienced IT Manager to lead and manage their infrastructure practice (Network, DevOps, and System Engineering teams). The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience managing technical resources directly - specifically in the IT infrastructure space (DevOps Engineers, Network Engineers, System Engineers, etc). They are also looking for someone with a solid technical background, as a large function of your role will be helping to define and plan their technology strategy and architecture with regards to new infrastructure work (Cloud, DevOps, etc). This is a permanent role, offering a competitive salary and benefits. While you would onboard remotely to start, this role would eventually be on-site.
- Minimum of six (6) years of direct management experience
- Minimum of six (6) years of related Infrastructure experience required (Server, Network, Operating Systems, Cloud Hosting, Security, etc.)
- Minimum of five (5) years of related technical experience required
- Minimum of five (5) years of infrastructure project management experience required (Server, Network, Operating Systems, Cloud Hosting, Security, etc.)
- Extensive budgetary and vendor experience of $3 million or more annually
- Expert understanding of enterprise virtualization, storage and backup systems (VMware, NetApp, Pure, EMC, Cohesity)
- Expert understanding of enterprise networking concepts and systems (BGP, Load Balancing, Network Security, Cisco Nexus, Palo Alto, BigIP/F5)
- Strong understanding of Cloud Networking, Disaster Recovery, Hybrid Cloud/On-Premise Infrastructure
- Experience with enterprise Wi-Fi systems (Cisco Meraki)
- Expertise in Microsoft 365 systems
- Strong understanding of VoIP technologies
- Strong knowledge of cloud environments (Azure, AWS, Google cloud)
- Superb analytical skills
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and listening) with the ability to communicate effectively with staff of varying technical expertise
- High level of organization and prioritization with a positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Proven experience in solving problems and researching issues with minimal supervision
- Banking/Credit Union/Financial experience preferred
- Must be bondable
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Please click the Apply Now button to apply for the job.
We will review your resume and call if you are qualified.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
Job ID 4340DI-2658