Due to our continued growth we have an immediate need for a Director of Software Development who can oversee our IT department and help us continue to build various enhancements and integrations to our software, particularly Salesforce. This is a full-time and permanent salaried position that will require someone to work in our corporate headquarters in Savannah, GA alongside our IT team.
- Oversee the design and implementation of Salesforce enhancement solutions to support various departments such as sales, customer service, collections, etc.
- Oversee and collaborate with IT team consisting of software development, network and infrastructure, desktop support, and Systems Analysts.
- Lead various IT projects simultaneously while completing them within appropriate deadlines.
- Collaborate with finance team to update monthly financial forecasts while managing expenses in line with provided department budgets.
- Prepare activity and progress reports for development activities and provide status reports to senior and executive management as needed.
- Work closely with team on Salesforce enhancements to check progress and verify accuracy of work in accordance with company initiatives.
- Responsible for building and maintaining a high-performance team that continuously meets or exceeds goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Must have 3+ years IT management experience with company that uses Salesforce as its main business platform
- Must have 3+ years with full lifecycle software development from design to support
- Must have 3+ years’ Salesforce platform development and administration experience
- Good understanding of Agile principles
- Must have solid understanding of coding and be able to cross check work of software developers
- Salesforce Certification is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills