Austin, TX Description:
Our client is currently seeking a IT Managing Director of Conversational Platform Technology
for a full-time direct hire opportunity. Job Summary:
We are seeking an entrepreneurial and passionate Managing Director of Conversational Platform Technology. This leader is responsible for developing and maintaining artificial intelligence and machine learning offerings to improve the client experience. This role can expect to tackle exciting challenges like leveraging new and emerging technologies to elevate bot capabilities and integrating with complex systems. Our Client's Intelligent Assistant, Alexa, and Google Assistant are existing products that offer exceptional customer service, brokerage, and bank products to retail investors.
This talented and hands on leader will drive and engineer the adoption of Conversational AI solutions across channel. He/she will also lead the architecture, design, and support of reusable components such as APIs, Frameworks, and ML models to promote a configuration based approach to building conversational UI solutions. Build Conversational UI prototypes and PoCs to showcase value of AI and intelligent assistant to key business stakeholders. Work across matrix organization and geographically dispersed virtual teams.What you are good at:
- Manages multiple scrum teams that consist of Sr. Team Managers and individual contributors
- Technical experience in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation and understanding of systems architecture and relevant technologies.
- Lead discussions to translate high-level business requirements into specific technical requirements and produce and communicate solution designs to the development teams. Actively work with cross-functional Data and Science team to continuously identify improvements.
- Lead the training of intent models and entity extraction models and develop conversational dialog flows using tools and APIs provided by the AI platform.
- Collaborate with conversation user interface designers and backend application integration teams to understand the mechanisms through which the conversational AI solution will be used and how information can be provided to fulfill the intents and utterances.
- Troubleshoot system and architecture performance based on interaction analytics, and support quality assurance processes and related go-live activities with each release.
- Continuously develop knowledge of emerging technologies and analytics techniques and support the pursuit of business development opportunities. This includes advances in conversational AI, understanding of vendor roadmaps, and identification of new capabilities that are released.
- Manages Tier 2 service and availability engineering to address production related outages
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to connect at all levels of the business leadership team.
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, client and team-oriented work environment.
- What you have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or relevant experience
- 6+ years of Software Development management experience
- 2+ years of knowledge of conversational dialog systems, machine learning, and cloud computing, preferably with hands-on experience with one or more of: Google Dialogflow, Amazon Lex, IBM Watson, AWS AI APIs, Rasa, Botium, or Microsoft Bot Framework.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com