At Unified Networking Solutions, Inc. (Unified), we want our employees to be successful starting day one complementing our helpful team environment. Unified is dedicated to providing a top-notch client experience through lots of listening, realistic conversations, incredible fast support, and long-lasting relationships. We can manage complex IT environments, deploy large scale devices quickly, and bring the right resources to the table. We design, implement, and fully manage IT systems for K-12, State and Local Government, Higher Education, and private sector organizations.
You will be working alongside an impressive range of clients throughout different industries, engineers, IT technicians, and leadership staff. Our success is due to the people we recruit and the experience we provide to our clients.
Other Required Qualifications
Implementing scalable, highly available, mission critical network infrastructures.
Configuring, installing, and maintaining Aruba and CISCO switches, router and wireless.
Layer 2 network concepts including spanning tree, VPC, and VLAN design. IP Addressing (DHCP,DNS, NAT)
Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve the following:
Must have advanced troubleshooting skills:
- Experience with network monitoring and controls
- Understanding of firewall filtering and Experience with change management control tools and policies.
- Experience with Network Monitoring and other network administration tools: IP Management
- Certification such as CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional) or CCDP (Cisco Certified Design Professional, provided by Cisco
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven experience with the following skills: Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches, Cisco ASA Firewall, Wireless Access Points, Wireless Controllers, RADIUS, TACACS+, Layer 2/2, EIGRRP, BGP, Routing Protocols, NTP, SNMP, VLANs, VTP, Trunking, STP, HSRP, Ether Channel (PAgP, LACP), Multicasting, Cisco IOS, MPLS, VPN, Windows Server 2003/2008, MS products. Understanding of IPsec and other VPN.
- One of the following certification: Aruba ACSA (Aruba Certified Switching Associate), Aruba ACMA ( Aruba Certified Mobility Associate), Aruba ACSP (Aruba Certified Switching Professional), CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional), or CCNA (CISCO Certified Routing & Switching)
- 5+ years customer-facing IT engineering experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven ability to influence across all functions of an organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to find solutions while working independently
- Must be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers, and coworkers. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities/projects, meet deadlines, facilitate change, and delegate responsibility
- Excellent presentation skills
- At least 25% local travel in MA