Looking for an IT Network Operations Project Manager with proficiency in network operation technologies and platforms. Strong project management methodology is required with the ability to handle different sized projects.
- Manage multiple projects with broad scope, ambiguity, and high degree of difficulty
- Expert in demonstrating proficiency in a wide range of IT Network Operations technologies and platforms
- Expert with a high level of analytical ability where problems are typically unusual and difficult - gather and interpret complex qualitative or quantitative data
- Maintain a working knowledge of Network Operations principles and elements
- Understand program structure, launch plan and timing, and program ownership
- Work with a project team(s), overseeing the development of Network Operations systems for the the company
- Combine both management skills and specific information technology system knowledge, coordinate the security project through its progressive stages, with the goal of project completion within specified time and budget constraints
- Must possess certain traits, such as flexibility, assertiveness, approachability and foresight. Being able to handle stressful situations, to delegate tasks and to bring together the ideas of team members are also crucial
- Monitor costs and schedules while maintaining an appropriate level of quality in security system development and installation.
- Provide updated status reports on project health, overall progress, identify and communicate any roadblocks/risks, and escalate accordingly to the project sponsor, as needed
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, management information systems or equivalent.
- Structured project management experience in deploying Network Operations technology-related initiatives.
- Broad experience in computer and network systems
- Ability to handle ambiguity and make decisions and recommendations with limited data.
- Solid analytical/problem-solving skills with capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems.
- Possess project management certifications required and any appropriate technology certifications would be desired from professional organizations.
- Very good understanding of data center deployments and technology
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment
If you think you are a good fit for this position, please don’t hesitate to apply now!
PeopleWare Staffing, Inc. is dedicated to placing quality individuals into contract and full-time positions. There is no fee charged to our candidates or contractors. Our philosophy is to keep everyone's best interest at heart and make sure there is a good match on skills and personal interests.
PeopleWare offers its contractors health, dental, and vision insurance, along with a 401(k) plan with a matching contribution. For more information please visit our website: www.PeopleWareStaffing.com
Please Note: - We are unable to sponsor H1-B visas at this time. - No third party candidates will be considered for this position. - U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.